- Click the Settings button in the top right corner of the desktop client.
- Click on the Games tab on the left-hand side of the settings page.
- Select the WoW tab at the top.
You now have a multiple of options at your disposal to change how/what SquadOV records while you play WoW.
- Use Combat Log Timeout: This setting will cause us to forcibly end recording after the set number of seconds pass where no data is written to the combat log. This is necessary to end recording for recording certain content due to how WoW buffers writes to the combat log. It is not recommended to set the timeout lower than 3 minutes (180 seconds).
- These Record XYZ settings should be fairly straightforward.
- Arenas: 2v2, 3v3, Skirmish.
- Battlegrounds: RBGs.
- Dungeons: Whether to record a non mythic keystone dungeon in its entirety instead of as separate encounters.
- Keystones: Mythic keystones. Does not require Record Dungeons to be enabled.
- Encounters: Record boss fights in raids.
- Record Scenarios: Whether to record special instances such as the Legion Timewalking Mage Tower Challenge.
- Minimum Duration: The number of seconds the recording has to last before we save it. This prevents recording things such as boss fights where you instantly back out and reset.
Finally, you can choose which instances you wish to disable recording for:
For bulk operations, you can click the All and None buttons to select all or none of the instances to DISABLE recording for. You can type in the textbox to search for the instance name you wish to selectively re-enable/disable recording for.