SquadOV supports using up to two push-to-talk keybinds. When pressed, these keybinds will pass the audio from your selected input devices to the final video. When released, no audio from your input devices will be recorded.
- Click the Settings button in the top right corner of the desktop client.
- Click on the Recording tab on the left-hand side of the settings page.
- Under the Audio section, turn on Use Push-to-Talk.
- Click on either Edit Keybind or Edit Keybind (Alt).
- Press a sequence of keys that you want to use as your push-to-talk keybind. When you're done, click Stop Recording.