SquadOV is a screen recorder, and the process of capturing your screen/game and converting that into a video is a highly intensive process. You have a couple of options:
- Turning on the SquadOV recording settings Use GPU Encoder and Use GPU Pipeline will opt to use more of your GPU's resources. This could be useful for those with weaker CPUs. The opposite is true as well, turning those settings off will use more of your CPU if your GPU is weaker.
- Reducing the Quality and FPS of your video will also marginally help your performance in-game.
- If you are using the Overlays feature, disable it.
- Turn off the Record Cursor option in SquadOV's recording settings.
- Ensure that Use Variable Framerate is turned on in SquadOV's recording settings.