Deleting clips is similar to deleting VODs; however, all clips are uploaded to our servers by default. There is currently no way to delete a clip only from your local machine.
Deleting a Single Clip (Cloud, Local)
- Navigate to the clip you wish to delete in the SquadOV app.
- Click the red delete button next to the clip title.
Deleting Multiple Clips (Cloud, Local)
- In the top navigation bar, click Library followed by Clips.
- Click on Show filters () to expand the filters menu.
- Under the Users filter, type or select your own SquadOV username.
- Click the blue Select button ().
- Click on the checkboxes next to the clips you want to delete. Alternatively, you can click the N Selected button (where N is the number of clips you have already selected) to select all clips.
- Finally, click the red delete button () and confirm you wish to delete those clips. This will delete your clips from both our servers and your local machine.