Occasionally, you may have SquadOV tell you No VOD Available.
Please ensure the following:
- SquadOV was running for the entire duration of the match (from before it started to after it ended).
- SquadOV was fully setup before your match was played (e.g. Riot account was linked for Valorant, combat logger was setup for WoW, etc.).
- Currently there is a known issue where quitting out of games too fast before SquadOV uploads your VOD will cause the VOD to be lost so make sure you give it a good minute before you exit the game.
- If you're using local recording ensure that your C drive (or whatever drive you're recording to) is not close to being full (we would recommend having at least 15GB of space free to be safe).
- There's sometimes an issue where no VOD will record if our audio recording fails to initialize. Check out this article for a fix.
Unfortunately we can not recover VODs that do not exist. These fixes will only cause future VODs to appear, not those in the past.