If you're running SquadOV on a laptop (or any integrated GPU) there's a couple other steps you have to take before SquadOV will start recording properly.
- Right click anywhere on your desktop and select Display settings.
- Under the Display tab, select Graphics settings.
- On the dropdown under Choose an app to set preference make sure to have Desktop app selected.
- Click Browse and navigate to the %LOCALAPPDATA%\Programs\squadov_client_ui\resources\service folder and select squadov_client_service.exe.
- Click the Options button in the new tile that shows up.
- In the dialog box that pops up, select the Power saving option and click Save.
- Generally, we recommend you turn off Use Gpu Pipeline in SquadOV's recording settings as well.
After these changes, make sure you restart SquadOV after fully quitting out of SquadOV.