For security purposes, we highly recommend you enable two-factor authentication for your account!
- Click the Settings button in the top right corner of the desktop client.
- Click on the Security tab on the left-hand side of the settings page.
- Click the green Enable 2FA button under the Two-Factor Authentication section.
- Type in your password in the dialog box that pops up and then click Verify.
- Scan the QR code in the following dialog into your authentication app of choice (e.g. Google Authenticator) and type in the code.
- Finally, copy and paste the 2FA Backup Codes and store them somewhere safe just in case you lose access to your 2FA device.